Celebrate the five-year anniversary of Buffalo Bayou Park this month with five virtual and visual happenings celebrating the 160 acres showcasing Houston’s historic waterway!
- Check out the Urban Yarnage installation on Rosemont Bridge.
- Find a spot in the park or watch from home as Houston Grand Opera singers serenade the city from a pontoon boat on October 10th at 7 pm.
- See the Urban Souls Dance Company take the stage via video in the Cistern for an underground performance of Take Me to the Water on October 17th at 7 pm.
- Walk among Estructuras Monumentales in the Fondren Foundation Meadow sculpted by Cuban artist, Carmen Herrera, from October 22-April 23, 2021.
- For the five-year finale, Da Camera presents a film of recorded music concerts performed in different areas of the park on October 24th at 7 pm.
Here’s to big fun on the bayou!