Starbucks may have started the pumpkin spice craze with their signature fall latte but you can find plenty of local options in Houston. Get inspired with my list of places featuring all things pumpkin – from pies to patches!
- Pair a pumpkin latte or pumpkin chai with the Kolache Shoppe’s drunken pecan kolache.
- Raise a glass of Pumpkinator, an imperial pumpkin stout, from St. Arnold Brewing Company.
- Celebrate an October birthday with a dozen pumpkin cupcakes from Crave.
- Bring a pumpkin pie to your next potluck from House of Pies.
- Share a pumpkin blondie sundae at Fat Cat Creamery topped with warm praline sauce & whipped cream.
- Decorate pumpkins during Fall Family Fun Day (Saturday, 10/23) at Wabash Feed.
- Pose in a pumpkin patch at St. Andrew’s Pumpkin Patch in Pearland, Ivy Leaf Farms in Sunnyside, & Halter Pumpkin Patch near Katy.
Happy Pumpkin Hunting!