Looking for a locally-inspired gift this holiday season?
Check out this list of Houston-centric presents and the places to find them with the bonus of supporting our city’s amazing entrepreneurs and mom-and-pop businesses!
- Sign a loved one up for a farm share full of fresh, local produce from Plant it Forward.
- Houston Dairymaids offer to-go bags packed with five cheeses from their rotating selection.
- Goode Company’s pecan pie in their signature wooden box is always a crowd-pleaser.
- Brazos Bookstore has a Texas selection of must-reads along with the new Houston guidebook, 111 Places in Houston That You Must Not Miss.
- Baby and toddler book subscriptions and early reader bundles are available at Blue Willow Bookshop.
- Hunt for a first edition or a vintage find at Kaboom Books.
Something for Everyone
- Kuhl-Linscomb’s curated collection of merchandise comes in every price point.
- Anvil Cards specializes in greeting cards with Houston and Texan flair but but also carries t-shirts, art, and face masks.
- Christmas Rocks has an ornament to fit every personality type.
‘Tis the season!