Valentine’s Day falls on a Monday this year – here’s how to make the holiday a fun day with these upcoming events happening around Houston!
- Watch a rom-com with a view at Rooftop Cinema or Moonstruck Drive In.
- Pick up sweet treats from Three Brothers Bakery, Red Dessert Dive, and Luliet Creamery & Bake Shop.
- Make origami Valentines at Body, Mind & Soul’s workshop. (Sat. 2/12, 1-3 pm).
- Give a hand-crafted heart made by Mexican and local artisans for the annual Viva Eterno exhibit at Casa Ramirez (Sat. 2/12, 2-4 pm).
- Check out the 12-foot tall beating heart at the Health Museum and pair your visit with their Valentine’s picnic package! (Sat. 2/12, 12-3 pm).
- Build a bouquet during the pop-up fresh florals market at All The Feels shop. (Sun. 2/13, 12-4 pm).
- Get tickets to listen to jazz singer, Raquel Cepeda, at MATCH Houston. (Mon. 2/14, 8 pm).
Love to all!