Signs of Fall are all around us in Houston – cooler air, Halloween decor, and pumpkin spice everywhere! If you’re ready to embrace sweater weather, I’ve got a roundup of the city’s best Fall events to experience this season.
- Shop for gourds and grab a photo op at the Houston Farmers Market’s pumpkin patch.
- Find your way out of the corn maze at Dewberry Farms during their annual Fall Fest.
- Channel your inner enchanted fairy or court jester at the 48th annual Texas Renaissance Festival.
- Experience the Houston Zoo after hours for the Zoo Boo where spooky themed lights and a pumpkin lantern tunnel between the lion and tiger exhibits (oh my!) will get you in the sprit.
- Head to Tony Marron Park for KBR Kids Day, Saturday, 10/22, with entertainment, a rock climbing wall, live performances, and Dia de los Muertos face painters.
Happy Fall Y’all!